I will find the right mortgage for you.
A VA mortgage loan in the United States is guaranteed by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. The program is designed for American Veterans, military members currently serving in the U.S. military, reservists and select surviving spouses.
The VA does not originate loans but sets the rules for who may qualify. The VA issues minimum guidelines and requirements under which mortgages may be offered and financially guarantees the loans that qualify under the program.
Best If You:
- A veteran or reservist
- Have marginal to good credit
- Have marginal to good job history
- Need relaxed debt to income ratios
- Maximum loan amount – $484,350 (including funding fee)
- max loan amount $484,350.
- 100% financing available for eligible Veterans with NO Mortgage Insurance requirement
- Funding Fee (if applicable) can be financed into the loan
- Must be owner occupied
15, 20, 25 and 30 year loans available
- Purchases and Refinances available
- 1-4 Unit properties allowed
- New Construction, condominiums and manufactured homes allowed
- County Grants
- IHDA Grants