I will find the right mortgage for you.
Over the past several years, fixed rate mortgages have been at historical lows, making this type of loan a very popular and less complicated choice to home buyers. As the name states, the interest rates do not change for the duration of the loan, once it is locked in.
Fixed rate mortgages do not have associated mortgage indexes, margins, or caps, because they are not variable-rate loans. Another popular component of the fixed-rate mortgage is that your monthly payment remains the same throughout the life of the loan.
Best If You:
- Plan to stay in the home for a long time
- Want the security of knowing that your payment will not change
- Max Loan Amount $484,350
- Owner occupied – Minimum 3-5% down
- Second Homes available
- Investment Loans available
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required for down payments less than 20%
- Jumbo Loans available
- Loan amounts over $484,350
- Financing available for 90% LTV
- Purchases up to $750,000 with no PMI