I will find the right mortgage for you.
Federal Housing Administration
FHA loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. How do we do it? The Federal Housing Administration (FHA)-which is a part of HUD-insures the loan, so your lender can offer you a better deal.
- Low down payments
- Low closing costs
- Easy credit qualifying
Best If You:
- Have minimal funds available to invest.
- Have marginal to good credit.
- Have marginal to good job history.
- Need relaxed debt to income ratios.
- Maximum Loan Amount – $314,827
- Monthly mortgage insurance (up to .85% of base loan amount)
- 3.5% minimum down payment
- Cash assistance to qualified first- time borrowers – Local county grant programs
- Gifts allowed from relatives for down payment and closing costs
- Must be owner occupied
- Non-occupant co-signors allowed
- 15, 20, 25 & 30 year terms allowed
- Purchase and refinances available
- 1-4 family units, New Construction, condominiums and manufactured homes
- 30 and 15 year loans, ARM loans also available
- Upfront mortgage insurance can be financed into loan (1.75% of loan amount)
- County Grants
- IHDA Grants
- Fixed Rates
- ARMS available